11 aug. 2015

Create in me a pure heart

Min vän Luc sa något genialt idag över WhatsApp, när vi i vanlig ordning pratade om hundar: "The bible is acctually great, if you replace all the God words with dog words!"

Och han har ju helt rätt:

It is Dog who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. (2 Samuel 22:33) 
→ Surely, Dog is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. (Isaiah 12:2)  
 → May Dog be gracious to us and bless us and make his face shine upon us.  (Psalm 67:1) 
→ Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your Dog will be with you wherever you go.  (Joshua 1:9) 
The Lord your Dog is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. (Zephaniah 3:17) 
→ Create in me a pure heart, O Dog, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.  Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.  Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.  (Psalm 51:10-12) 
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your Dog. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10) 
→ Dog is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. (Psalm 46:1)

Inga kommentarer: